THE ADVANTAGES OF USING RIBOKS EXTRUDED FISH FEED
- Intensification of production per unit area: increase of number of cultivated fish per unit area and higher-faster growth rate.
- The possibility of shortening the fattening period from three to two years: annual fish production with big final piece weight that ensures the achievement of a commercial size in the second year.
- Health status of farmed fish: longer feeding period in the fall and earlier intake of extruded feed compared to grains in the early spring period ensures optimal immune response in critical periods. In this way, greater resistance of fish during the rearing period is achieved, the costs of treatment and technological losses are reduced, which is a prerequisite for good production
- Continuous growth rate: by using extruded feed, all necessary building elements are available to fish even during the period of reduced biological production in the pond.
- Reduction of handling costs: smaller areas of storage space for additional food, reduced costs of all types of transport (external and internal transport) due to significantly lower required quantity of extruded feed compared to grains.
- Better organization of nutrition of fish: smaller amount of daily portion for fish allows faster feeding and therefore the possibility of increasing the number of meals per day, more precisely, meal dosage compared to grains (unit package of 25 kg)
- Good quality of end product: the ability of planning the final piece weight of fish that provides the best oil percentage, reduced stratification of fish during production, excellent raw material for the processing industry and distinctive quality of meat with less fat, which is a growing consumer requirement.